This morning was gymnastics for Genna. She loves gymnastics, in fact I'm contemplating signing her up for two days a week instead of one. She was so sad when her class was over, though she was clearly wiped out, as evidenced by her 2 hour nap. I'm pretty impressed with Seattle Gymnastics Academy. The equipment is first rate and Genna's instructor is great. They are clearly training the little girls to be gymnasts, unlike some other classes we've witnessed where the kids seem to be just jumping around without any purpose. But the best part is how much Genna loves it.
| Looking for bald eagles in the park by our house. Looks like Jonah is pointing at one, but he's really not. I told him "look at the airplane." |
| Cool-looking bird on our walk |
| What would a day be without snot? |
I got a phone call that my Northern Italian cooking class was canceled, due to not enough people signing up. Oh well. I'm not terribly disappointed, Italian food is not exactly my favorite cuisine. Only in a few rare cases have I had really *great* Italian food, most of which have all been it Italy. Otherwise I'm usually a little disappointed in Italian food and then get a stomach ache in the middle of the night because it is so overloaded with olive oil and cream. Now I think I'll take a bread class instead.
The weather is ACTUALLY supposed to be nice over the weekend, so I'm looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment