Sunday, July 17, 2011

Haircut


Tomorrow will be my last day in Seattle. So, while I stayed home and packed, Noah took the kids out to get their hair cut. I checked into going to one of those kid friendly places where they play cartoons for the kids while they get their hair cut, but they were ridiculously expensive. So instead, he took them to Great Clips. The only downside is that we had to bring our own lollipops (Genna's been telling Jonah about how the kids get lollipops after haircuts). According to Noah, the kids did great while getting their haircut. I guess that means I just missed Jonah's first haircut today. Oh well, at least Noah took pictures.

Genna loves to people-watch

Waiting for their haircuts

My little guy
They took several inches off of Genna's hair
Noah took the kids out to lunch after their haircut
It looks like they ate pretty well
There are a lot of things I am going to miss about Seattle: the restaurants, the beaches, looking at the snow-capped mountains, but there are also things that I will not miss. Well, actually, there is only one thing that I will not miss: do I even need to say what it is?

We packed most of Genna's toys and ran out of paper for her to draw on. This didn't seem to be a problem for her. She and Jonah found some paper plates and cups and started coloring on them. Then Noah helped her make the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment