Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where did summer go?

Yep, this is still Seattle. It was overcast, rainy, and a damp 64 degrees. Once again, I'm in my winter pajamas and had to raid the "winter clothes" box for the kids. My jeans are literally going to fall apart, but I refuse to buy new jeans at the beginning of July. I thought for sure they would be in the trash in May; I don't think I've ever worn jeans in June or July.

Genna had a playdate today. It was supposed to be outside, but the cold weather and rain made the kids play inside for most of the time.

Also, the outside screen on my flip phone finally cracked today and it is now unreadable. The cover to my phone keeps popping off (mostly when I drop it), but today the LCD screen cracked and I can just see what looks like a miniature wavy blue lake of liquid across my 1" x 1" display. Fortunately the screen on the inside of the phone still works, but I can't see who is calling me before I answer. Annoying.

Here's the only picture I have today - me in my warm pajamas. Tomorrow will be better, it is July after all!

1 comment:

  1. It's been a week. What's happening? My flip phone has an "open to answer" setting in the "Calls" section of the settings. Turning it off means I can open the phone without answering it.

    ReplyDelete