I learned on Saturday that Genna is a "farm girl." She loved Sue's horses, the cows, and was very interested in helping milk the cow. I wasn't sure if she'd like it, but she seemed to love it. She surprised me. Jonah, on the other hand, was a bit skittish on the farm.
 |
| Genna being introduced to Classy, Sue's white horse |
 |
| Genna hopped on Classy quite easily. I was so surprised she wasn't afraid. |
 |
| Jonah was far more concerned than Genna |
 |
| Ready for a ride |
 |
| Jonah got his own horsey ride on Daddy's shoulders |
 |
| Nice, horsey. This is Shilow, Sue's brown horse |
 |
| Classy was the most gentle horse I've ever seen |
 |
| Sue was wonderful with her horses |
 |
| Genna |
 |
| Jonah & Noah |
 |
| Good Classy |
 |
| Genna looking very relaxed on the horse |
 |
| Beach! Jonah loved the beach and the tide pools. Pretty much anything involving water is a sure-hit for Jonah |
 |
| I love the Pacific |
 |
| Oysterville oysters. They were amazing. I didn't know until this evening that eating "raw" oysters was eating "live" oysters. Any oysters that the store doesn't sell during the day are thrown back in the water. |
 |
| We grilled these, and they were fabulous. Thanks, Sue, for such a treat!! |
 |
| Back at the barn, Jonah was much more interested in the wheel barrow than the animals. |
 |
| Genna helping to get the cow ready for milking |
 |
| Genna telling Jonah that the milk is flowing through the tubes into the milk basin |
 |
| Jonah is interested in the gauges |
 |
| It doesn't get any fresher than this |
No comments:
Post a Comment