It is July 6th and I put on my summer pajamas tonight for the first time. In fact, I'm wishing we could open a window (but I don't know where any of the screens are).
The kids and I went to a new playground and we were hoping the water sprays would be on, but they were not. There's about a dozen "water spray" areas in Seattle where the kids can run around in their bathing suits with water shooting up from some sprinklers. I'm not sure why they were not operating this morning, but I was not the only mom there with some disappointed kids. So, I stopped at Safeway, got some chicken strips and mac-n-cheese and we picnicked at Volunteer Park. Then we spent some time in the wading pool and then the playground. All three of us were exhausted by the end.
 |
| Snack |
 |
| Jonah always finishes his banana. Genna usually gives half of hers to Jonah. |
 |
| Volunteer park wading pool |
 |
| All the other kids had water guns and floaty toys. Poor little Jonah only had a leaf to play with. |
No comments:
Post a Comment