Friday, February 18, 2011

Sunshine

It was a beautiful sunny day in Seattle. So, just like everyone else, we explored outside and enjoyed the sunshine. As expected, the playgound was crowded today. One of Genna's classmates was at the playground, but Jonah made it a little difficult to socialize since he kept running away.

I'm glad that Jonah was not the only one wearing his older sister's hand-me-downs today. There was (clearly) a boy who was running around with pink boots.
If you ignore the little pleated bows on the pockets, this could be a little boy's parka, right? I just don't understand why people often refer to Jonah as "her" or "she."
I've also seen more and more baby "helmets" at the parks. These are not bicycle helmets, but soft helmets that enclose a new walker's head. At first I thought they might be for some medical condition, but I've seen so many lately I'm beginning to wonder if parents are putting these on their kids to prevent some sort of head injury. Interesting. I think they are ridiculous, but maybe in 20 years a modern momma will wonder how children of our day survived the toddler years without one.

"Try to catch me, mommy!"

"I think it'd be easier if I turned my body around."

"My turn!"

"Let's race!"

Good day at the playground. Lots of mud on the face.

After a fun morning at the playground, mac-n-cheese for lunch and a good nap, we walked to where Noah works. I just never get tired of looking at snow capped mountains.
Crossing the street on 50th St.
Okay, I know today's blog is boring, but Noah is rushing me so we can watch something on Netflix. Okay, Noah, you win. I'll wrap up today's blog now so we can watch another episode of a mediocre British TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment