Seattle weather, 90% of the time
Yep, overcast skies again: a bit of rain and a bit of drizzle today too. Fortunately, it didn't keep us away from the playground after gymnastics today. Nor did it keep away a couple dozen other kids. People that live in Seattle pretty much ignore the rain, unless it's a downpour.
Since the kids didn't nap well, I lost interest in making dinner. Nap time is normally my time to prep dinner and catch up around the house. The only ingredients we really had was basil, but I didn't feel like eating pesto for dinner, so when Noah came home, we went out for dinner. I did, however, manage to do one load of laundry during nap time: diapers. We share a washer and dryer with the three college kids that live in the ground floor of the house. Let's just say that I did the two-hour sanitize cycle with these diapers.
For dinner, we settled on pizza - always a hit with the kids, and Noah was raving about a pizza place near campus. They serve only individual pizza, so we got three different ones to share. Ironically, the one I liked best was a pesto pizza.
The weather forecast for this weekend is partly sunny. I'm always skeptical until the sun is shining down and I'm squinting my eyes. I've learned not to get my hopes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment