Today was just one of those days that I just had to "get through." The reason was taxes. Noah and I debated this morning about who was the most appropriate person to do taxes and who was most appropriate for watching the kids on a yucky, rainy, indoor day. It was really a toss up and after flip flopping a few times, we decided Noah should do taxes and I should watch the kids. After attempting to do taxes on the kitchen table, and then being badgered by hungry kids and kids wanting to play and draw in the kitchen, Noah figured he would be much more efficient by going in to the office and doing taxes there. It's bad enough that we have to pay so much in taxes, and then having to spend an entire day on them just makes it worse.
My day was no picnic either. I'm just about fed up with Seattle weather. I'm just dying to do some fun things like go the some cool playgrounds, go hiking in the mountains, explore the beaches, but the weather is just stuck in this yucky 50-degree-and-rain state. I'm being teased and tormented by the weather here. The sun did actually peak out for a little while today... during Genna's nap. Frustrating experience.
Noah finally made it home. I have to review his work now, but tomorrow will be more fun. It has to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment