Jonah can really eat. A lot. I'm not sure how much he weighs now, but it's probably around thirty pounds. For breakfast, Jonah ate a banana, a bowl of cereal, and a small cup of milk. Then a couple hours later, he ate two cereal bars and a few Cheez-its (for some reason there was an open box in the van). Then, while I did a bit of grocery shopping at Whole Foods, Jonah ate an orange and some grapefruit samples. After a few more Cheez-its in the car, we came home for lunch. After all his snacking, I didn't think Jonah would eat a big lunch, but he devoured a half a can of spaghettios (WFs, organic, of course because we DO live in Seattle). Still looking around for more food, I gave Jonah a handful of chocolate dipped sunflower seeds. After this, Jonah took a good nap. When he woke up, I decided not to give him a snack because dinner would be ready shortly. So, when I said "dinner time!" Jonah ran downstairs (as fast as a toddler can) and crawled up into his booster seat. After two helpings of shepherds pie, the all-in-one protein, starch, and vegetable casserole, I felt he earned a dessert. A small cup of hot cocoa made Jonah all smiles.
 |
| Look at that belly. Is that normal? |
 |
| Genna could disappear behind Jonah |
 |
| After a big meal his belly sticks out. His bum is also sticking out due to the bulky cloth diaper. He's my macho boy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment