| That's a little bit of chocolate doughnut on Jonah's face. This is the look he gets on his face just before he poops, the doughnut probably was the cause of the tummy-rumbling. |
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Sunday nights
I tend to dread Sunday nights in Seattle because we have to clean up the downstairs kitchen and foyer for school on Monday (we share the first floor with a preschool). In just three short days, the four of us can really make a mess. Jonah has taken a liking to the little cubbies where I store his mittens and hats. By "liking" I mean that he takes all the things out of his cubby and throws them all around the foyer. The kids also discovered that they can throw their stuffed animals off the balcony of the second floor and have them land in the front hallway without me immediately stopping all of their fun; stuffed animals don't make a loud noise, so I don't know that the kids are getting into mischief until I suddenly find ten stuffed animals in the hallway. Also, we are not as diligent about cleaning the kitchen when school is not in session. So, we have to spend about twenty minutes Sunday night (or in this weekend's case, early Monday morning) cleaning up. On the other hand, I'm glad that we do have this weekly deadline, otherwise who knows when we'd clean up. Would we wait a couple months like we did with the upstairs? I wonder what will happen when we get back to Baltimore and don't have these deadlines anymore. It could be a bit scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment