Since it was another drizzly overcast day, Jonah and I headed to the library this morning. On the drive there, we saw the sun peaking through the clouds onto the Olympic mountains. So, I thought it might be nice to stop at Carkeek playground before the library. When we lived in California, we would always say, "it doesn't snows here, but we can see the snow," meaning, during winter, we could see the snow-capped mountains, but it never snowed where we lived. In Seattle, it's quite similar. We can often *see* the sun shining down on the mountains, but it isn't sunny in Seattle.
 |
| Off in the distance is Olympic National Park. We could see bits of sun shining on the snow-capped mountains, but no sun in Seattle. |
In the afternoon, I attempted bread again. I think it was a little bit better than last time, but different. The bread was a little softer than last time, but I cooked it at a slightly cooler temperature for a little bit shorter time. There is still some hope for my bread. I haven't given up yet.
 |
This pizza was nothing more than flour, yeast, salt, tomatoes, garlic, basil, onion, and cheese a few hours ago. |
 |
Marginal improvement since last time |
 |
Still not exactly what I'm after |
No comments:
Post a Comment