I found my favorite restaurant in Seattle. We've had some fantastic food in Seattle, but The Golden Beetle is my favorite restaurant (at least this week). We go out to eat a little more often than we probably should, but I've enjoyed getting to know the local fare. Seattleites take their food very seriously, so we've been serious about trying out all of the local favorite places. The Golden Beetle serves small plates of middle eastern and mediterranean food. Perhaps we were just exceptionally hungry this evening, but the hummus, walnut puree, flat breads, falafels, meatballs and asparagus were outstanding. This is the type of food that I've dabbled with over the past few months in my own kitchen, but I realized I have a long way to go (although Noah said my hummus is much better than theirs). Fortunately, the kids were hungry enough to be really good at dinner and we had a nice evening to end a fun weekend.
 |
| Last photo at Meridian park before dropping Grandpa off at the airport |
 |
| Jonah playing in the water |
 |
| Genna is drenched. Fortunately she still fits into Jonah's extra pants that were in the diaper bag. |
 |
| Jonah didn't want to leave the sprinklers |
No comments:
Post a Comment