(Wednesday Jun 29 - Blogger was down again, below is Wednesday's blog)
I can't believe that it is June 29th and I was freezing at the playground this morning. There was a mom wearing gloves and a coat (and sandles), and I saw a toddler with a hat on (and shorts). I was wearing jeans, long sleeved shirt and sweater, but the wind was so cold I wanted to leave after just ten minutes. I stuck it out for the kids, who were really enjoying themselves, but it put me in a grumpy mood. I've completely worn out my jeans and I'm looking forward to putting them in the trash; I would have never thought I'd still be wearing jeans at the end of June. The big weather joke around Seattle is that summer doesn't start until July 5th. Well, they are right, except I might argue that Spring doesn't start until then either! I'm looking forward to warmer weather.
| Look at how that woman in the t-shirt is shivering and her arms are covered in goose-pimples |
| Genna spent over an hour on the rings - this is how she kept warm |
| Genna had her last little ballet recital today. It was precious. |
| "Big smile, Genna!" |
| I love this room when the sun shines |
No comments:
Post a Comment