Thursday, June 30, 2011

Relief

Noah came home today from his trip to DC and Baltimore. It's always a bit of a challenge when Noah is gone, but admittedly, this time seemed to be much easier than other times. Perhaps it was because the sun shined a bit more than the other times, or maybe I'm just getting used to being with kids so much. Or maybe they are getting a little easier to manage (probably not). After picking up Noah from the airport, he took them to the playground (Cowen park) while I went grocery shopping and started dinner. I don't mind grocery shopping as much as most people probably do, and the couple hours without the kids was both cleansing and refreshing. On the top of my list of "things I will miss in Seattle" is the University Fish and Poultry Market. I feel like I walk back in time a few decades when I step in the store; their fish and poultry is amazing. Next time I will buy the quail eggs. I just can't leave Seattle without making something that involves quail eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment