Monday, June 13, 2011

Gloomy weather this week

Today is our first day of summer vacation. However, I was really depressed this morning when weather.com said the entire week was going to be cloudy, chance of rain, and a high of 64 (that was the high for the entire week). I'm actually really starting to get worried that I won't be able to tolerate heat and humidity anymore. I can't remember what I did with the kids last year when it was hot. We didn't go swimming because Jonah was too little; I recall dragging out the sprinkler a couple of times, but I'm not sure what else we did. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Fortunately, by this afternoon, the sun did peak out a little bit. And, by the time we walked all the way to the playground, I was ready to take off my fleece jacket.
Jonah found some chalk at the playground today. I have to remember to pick some up because it occupies the kids so well.

Jonah has decided he likes playgrounds best in his barefeet

Genna loves any kind of bar that she can hang from

I think that everyone at the playground today saw Genna's Elmo fancypants

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan - We are moving to Seattle soon and I read your blog and REALLY would like to speak to you. How can we get in touch? Would you please email me at "caghal AT gmail DOT com"? I would very much appreciate that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete