Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nothing

Dad, Mikey and Noah left for the airport today at 4:55 am. So, after having a busy week, the kids and I had a quiet day with nothing on the agenda... well as "quiet" as a two and a four-year old can be. We did manage to get to one playground, though.

Jonah took a nap today, but then he didn't fall asleep until well after 9:00 pm. I am beginning to wonder if naps are really worth it for him. I spend so much time getting him to fall asleep during nap time; then I spend even more time getting him to go to bed at night on days that he naps. I'll have to evaluate whether his cross mood for an hour in the afternoon is worse than all my time and effort to get him to go to sleep.

Genna spent a good part of the day on her reading workbooks and video games. It's so fascinating to watch her learn to read, and it's so nice that she's so excited about it.

Jonah being silly after his nap

He loves the PhotoBooth application on my computer

Careful with those buttons, Jonah!

No comments:

Post a Comment