Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A good day

I waited a very long time for today. Genna is 4 and a half years old, but I think I've been waiting even longer than that for today. Today was Genna's first ballet recital. It was only 15 minutes long and well, kind of what you'd expect from a group of eight 3 & 4-year olds, but there was an instant where I got a little choked up to see my little Genna relevé, posé, and plié in the community center all-purpose room A.

First position 
Pansy dance

My little pansy in the center
The paparazzi 

One last pose for mama. Jonah has been great too. He sat quietly through the entire performance. What a trooper. 

This was the first (somewhat) warm beautiful day we've had this year in Seattle. I never tire of looking at Mt. Rainier out of our back window. I wonder if its name "Rainier" has anything to do with rain?

1 comment:

  1. Prepare for more years of getting choked up at events for the kiddos. :) Rance

    ReplyDelete