Sunday, April 10, 2011
Hanging in there
I felt much better today compared to yesterday, though still not well enough to leave the house. We took it very easy today. The kids played in the front yard a bit, but I didn't have the energy and ambition to take any photos today. We'll be out and about tomorrow, though: I have to move my car. Since we're in Zone 6 University District parking, we have to pay (fortunately not very much) to get a parking sticker to park within six blocks of our house. However, our car cannot be in the same spot for over 36 hours. I find it quite ridiculous that we have to pay for parking on our own street, and then cannot even keep our car parked there for more than a day and a half. I could get quite worked up about this, but I won't since we're only here temporarily and without the restricted parking, we'd have the entire university parking on our street. It's the price we have to pay for Noah's 15-minute by foot commute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment