I realize that I haven't been very consistent with my blogging. I haven't posted my "weekly" photo essay in several weeks. Excuse: the weather has really been crummy so haven't had much opportunity to take nice photos outside. I started documenting all of Genna's daily outfits, but quit after only about three days. Excuse: the girl changes her clothes way too often for me to capture every one. As a favor to Noah, I started documenting all of his coffee art, but that too has fizzled out in the past few weeks. Excuse: finding my camera and taking a picture of my cappuccino
before I drink it in the morning is just way too much to ask of me. So, just like everything else in my life I have a bunch of half-completed projects. Fortunately, I'm okay with that. Just like I'm okay with never completely unpacking here in Seattle. We're more than half way through our nine months here, so technically, I can begin packing for the move back. Now I've just saved myself some time by not completely unpacking. Don't bother to ask why I brought it here if I haven't unpacked it yet.
Since the weather was actually pretty nice today, I was able to take several pictures of the kids at the park today. Hence the revival of the photo essay.
 |
| My Seattle boy in his raincoat |
 |
| "Is it ever going to stop raining here, mommy?" |
 |
| There's nothing more fun to a little boy than playing in a wet, muddy sandbox |
 |
| These are the modern merry-go-rounds. You can sit on them and spin, or like Genna, you can try to walk along them while spinning |
 |
| ...and then fall down |
 |
| I love the details they put in the Seattle playgrounds. There are about a dozen of these little sculptures in the park. |
 |
| Cool playground equipment |
 |
| Action shot |
 |
| More action |
 |
| Less action. Note that Genna is patiently waiting for her turn |
 |
| Going home, but first mommy wants to take a picture |
 |
| Happy boy |
 |
| I'm not sure what he's thinking, but he's probably plotting something |
No comments:
Post a Comment