Well, it was gloomy again and hence, so was my mood. At least Jonah seems to be coming out of a week or so of teething or some mild sickness. I took him to the mall today and there were no tantrums, and he seemed to be happy all day long.
Jonah only has three pair of shoes: a little brown pair that are much too tight, a pair of lined Crocks that he uses as his waterproof shoes (these are also a little tight), and a pair of summer sandals that are completely useless in Seattle. A couple of months ago we bought Jonah some shoes at Nordstroms Rack. I picked out a size 7, but Noah insisted the 7s were way too big. I don't know why I let Noah talk me into getting the size 6 for Jonah, but I did and it was a mistake. When I brought the shoes out for Jonah to wear, they were way too small. Since we were beyond their 30-day refund policy, they kindly gave us a store credit. So today, I had to spend an additional $15 to get Jonah the correct size of shoes. When we got home, Jonah promptly jumped in a massive mud puddle and they will never look new again.
No comments:
Post a Comment