Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jonah and J. Crew

Jonah found Genna's pink coat on the floor and tried to put it on. Since he was struggling a bit, we helped him put it on. He then ran into the front hall and got Genna's shoes. Again, we obliged. Genna then got her hat and tried to also put that on Jonah. We had quite a bit of fun dressing Jonah up in pink. I really don't see what all the silliness is with the J. Crew pink toenail polish. 

Dressing up like big sister

It's hard to believe that Genna was about Jonah's age when she first started wearing this coat

Genna helping Jonah with the hat

I wish they made pink leopard skin coats for grown-ups

Doing some flips with daddy
I overhead the teachers at Genna's school reading The Giving Tree. This is one of my favorite books. I asked Genna about it at dinner and it was interesting to hear the things that made the biggest impression on her: 1. The boy in the book kept getting older and older, but he didn't have any birthdays. 2. There were no colored pictures in the book. It will be interesting to see how she thinks about this book in a year or two.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought this book for Jack's 6th Birthday. How cool that they are reading/listening to it at the same time. xo

    ReplyDelete