A few weeks ago, Noah wrote my blog. Today, Noah had the camera and the kids so I'll write a blog as if I were Noah today:
Since I (Noah) am going out of town for a few days, I took the kids for the whole day while Susie went to a Lebanese cooking class and enjoyed the day to herself.
 |
| I tried to get Jonah to poop on the potty. This is a rock he's holding while trying to poop. We were not successful. |
 |
| After gymnastics open gym time (where I forgot to bring the camera), I took the kids out for pizza. I found a new spot that was quite good. I can't seem to manage both cooking a meal and watching to kids, so I have to eat out every time I watch the kids without Susie. |
 |
| I'm not sure why Jonah is putting his head on the table. He probably misses Susie. |
 |
| Genna is so great at restaurants. Just give the girl some paper and a couple of crayons and you could take her to the finest restaurants in the States. She loves to eat out. Fortunately, so do I. |
 |
| I got some stranger to take this picture. Hopefully, they won't run away with Susie's camera. |
 |
| I've on only been with the kids two hours by myself and I already need a beer. |
 |
| The boy can eat. Of course, he's always loved Italian food. |
 |
| Good pizza. |
 |
| This is Jonah screaming, "I miss mommy." |
 |
| This is Genna's drawing. I'm pretty sure the four stick people are our family, but I'm not sure about the other two mammal-looking things. |
 |
| I think Jonah took this picture of himself. |
 |
| After lunch, I took the kids to work and made a cappuccino in a colleague's lab. My latte art is beautiful |
After taking the kid to work - and not actually being able to work - I brought the kids home, made them dinner, and spent almost two hours trying to get them to bed. I don't see how Susie does all this; one day and I'm wiped out and overloaded with the kids. I should really buy Susie an awesome birthday present.
EXACTLY! We love you, Mommy.
ReplyDelete