Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 2 of haircut

I've always found it a bit frustrating that no matter how hard I try, I just can't get my hair to look as good as it does after I just got my hair cut. Yesterday, I specifically asked my stylist not to put any kind of sprays or product in my hair so that I could replicate the look the following day. Well, once again, I couldn't exactly repeat what my stylist did, so I'm back to my same ol' frazzled hair do, just in a new shade golden brown now.
I really need to spend more time on my hair
The other bad news is that I didn't bring my camera with me today, so the above picture is the only one I have for my blog today. 

Jonah is really starting to try to use language to get what he wants now. This is really good news for me because I believe that some of his temper tantrums grow out of his frustration to express himself. I'm also surprised that Jonah is already trying to be clever and a bit deceitful at the age of two. When we were at the playground today, Jonah spotted a really big puddle and wanted to jump in it, but I always tell him to not jump in the big puddles. So, as we were walking, Jonah told me to "walk that way," as he pointed in the opposite direction of the puddle. He clearly knew that he wasn't supposed to jump in the puddle and wanted me turn around so I wouldn't see him do it (or worse - prevent him from doing it). He also has told me to "close eyes" and "go there" when he wants to do something mischievous. When Genna was Jonah's age, I think she still thought that if she closed her eyes, I couldn't see her. So, she just closed or squinted her eyes when she did something she wasn't supposed to. Jonah seems to be a little more advanced in mischief. I better watch out. 



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how long your hair is after it's cut! Anyway, try this stuff. It's expensive, but you only use a tiny bit and I love it to help with the frizzies. Super Skinny Serum by Paul Mitchell

    ReplyDelete