Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ballet

It seems like my blogs lately have focused on Jonah, in particular his fussiness. Today, I couldn't deny anymore that he's sick. So, I kept him medicated with children's Motrin and he was a (relatively) pleasant little toddler. Now, I can focus on Genna. She had her second 15-minute ballet recital today and it was just as cute as the first one. Perhaps cuter. She's now in the 4 & 5 year-old class instead of the 3 & 4 year-old class, so the recital was just a little more sophisticated. 

The first dance

Look at that form.

The intensity

Jonah running around after the class. He's such a little trooper.
In other news, I picked up my prescription sunglasses today. I look a bit ridiculous in them, but apparently the large, bumble-bee-sized glasses are hip. Let's hope I don't misplace them in Seattle... because I certainly won't be wearing them much here.
Cool, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment