Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still cold

I came up with a theory today why Seattleites tend to be on the "fit" side. As I was driving to the grocery store this morning it was 52 degrees and overcast, yet we are nearly in June. Just like Genna, the people of Seattle are willing the weather to be warm. I saw a dozen people in miniskirts, shorts and t-shirts. Fifty-two degrees in any other part of the country requires inhabitants to wear long pants, long-sleeved shirts and a jacket. The only way people stay warm wearing shorts in 52 degree weather is to exercise. I just can't believe that we are practically in June and I am still wearing jeans, a long-sleeved shirt, fleece and raincoat. Ridiculous.

Genna wore a sundress today. She had to wear a sweatshirt on top.

I think Jonah was about to run towards me here to grab the camera

Genna took this picture of Jonah and me

Jonah in his UPS outfit

Noah was giving a big talk today and was very concerned about splattering soy sauce on his shirt (hehe)

Yummy lunch

Kid's bento box for the boy

Playground recycling truck. Only in Seattle would you find recycling trucks at a playground
Genna using the sandbox scooper

This is what Jonah and I did while he should have been napping

I don't know why this boy doesn't nap

He used to be such a good napper until about 3 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment