Today was one of those days that the locals told me about. It was a long, sunny, and warm day with no humidity and no bugs. This is one of those days that "makes up" for all the rainy days. Honestly, I have to admit that my memory of the rainy miserable days fades quickly on days like today. So, I have to wonder
how many rainy days this is making up for. Five? Ten? Tomorrow it is back to rain, so I'm sure I'll have a different answer then.
 |
| Here it is. This is a picture of the sky today. |
 |
| We went to Carkeek park today and the kids had fun splashing around in the water and finding seashells. |
 |
| Jonah ate a bit of sand |
 |
| Genna got some sand and muck in her hair |
 |
| Jonah got tuckered out before Genna |
 |
| This is the Salmon Slide at Carkeek. Genna had fun at the top pretending the salmon was eating her. |
 |
| Jonah looks a little portly in this outfit, doesn't he? |
 |
| It's amazing how much fun a stick can be for two kids |
The only bad part about having the beautiful weather today was that I took a cheesemaking class today, so I had to spend three hours indoors, but I did get to make five different types of cheese, including mozzarella. I can't wait to make cheese for my pizza this week!
 |
| This is the second of three parks that we went to today. I can't believe we actually went to three different playgrounds today. See, we just made up for three rainy days. |
No comments:
Post a Comment