Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday blues

I had good reason to get the Sunday Blues yesterday. I'm sick again. Fortunately, it is just a cold and relatively mild... so far. Jonah is up to his tricks again. He's being ornery and refused to take a nap again today. He seemed tired, but worked really hard to stay awake during nap time. I also lost my big "threat" today. Jonah will often listen to me if I tell him that I'm going to put him in his pack-n-play, which is a little port-a-crib, also referred to as a port-a-prision. Although Jonah used to sleep in the pack-n-play, in fact he took several naps in it last week, he doesn't like when I put them in there when he wants to do something else. So, today, after he pulled Genna's hair and hit her with toy, I put him in the pack-n-play. He immediately started climbing out, and was almost successful. His body was completely on the top rail, all he had to do was drop down to the floor. I picked him up so he didn't "discover" how easily he can now climb out of his pack-n-play. But, it is now time to say goodbye to the pack-n-play. I'm not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow when he doesn't listen to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment