Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Blues

I find it quite interesting that I still get the Sunday Blues. When I was working, even before having two kids, I'd always get a very mild case of the blues on Sunday, presumably because I had to go to work the next day and weekend fun was coming to a close. But now, even though I'm not working, I still get the Sunday blues. This really doesn't make sense. In fact, logically, I should look forward to Mondays because Genna will be off having fun at school and I get to spend the day playing with Jonah. Perhaps it was just the dreary weather that got me down today? Fortunately, a nice dinner of fresh wild caught salmon and movie night (Toy Story) with the kids help ward off the blues a bit. Oh well, Sunday is now over so I better rest for the inevitable Monday.

Jonah's favorite "tag" lately is the one in Noah's suitcase. Jonah loves to suck his thumb and hold on to the suitcase tag.

Since it looked like fun, Genna decided to join Jonah in the suitcase

Running up the steps to their favorite slide

Wheeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment