Friday, May 6, 2011

Writer's blogk

I really can't think of anything of interest to blog about today. We had a normal friday: gymnastics, little bit of grocery shopping, playground, naps, made dinner (chinese chicken salad and lemon tart), put the kids to bed, sit down to write my blog... realize my computer is out of battery, plug in computer and write blog.

Today was not a bad day, but not a particularly exciting one either. Just a pleasantly boring day. Perhaps I have writers block. Perhaps my blog and I have reached that point where we have nothing to talk about, like when a married couple goes out to dinner and realizes they don't have anything interesting to say to each other (I won't divulge whether Noah and I have reached that point). Maybe it's simply that my camera battery was dead and I didn't take any photos today to get inspiration. Or, perhaps the rain today has sucked out my last bit of creativity.
This is me pondering about what to write. Okay, the photo is staged a bit - with the whole "Thinker" pose - but I really am trying to come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment