Maybe it's because I grew up in Columbus, Ohio that I just can't seem to get enough of gazing at the snow capped mountains and the water. Jonah and I went to another beach today. I decided to drive 20 minutes north on I-5 to go to Shoreline beach. It sounded nice, but it really wasn't quite as nice as Golden Garden beach, which is only about 10 minutes away. It still was beautiful, though. Again, the tide was low so we got to see all sorts of rocks and shells and creatures. A woman told me yesterday that the tide was the lowest of the year. So, I'm glad we saw it again.
I got my camera back today, so I'm uploading a bunch of photos to make up for the past few days.
 |
| To the beach, shovel and truck in-hand |
 |
| View of the mountains walking down to the beach |
 |
| Creature from low tide (this was only about the size of silver dollar) |
 |
| Somehow Jonah found the one sippy cup on the miles of beach |
 |
| Taking a break |
 |
| Genna making fairy dust with chalk |
 |
| Jonah giving the chalk to Genna after a negotiation |
 |
| Genna worked very hard on this design with dirt |
 |
| Jonah jumping over the special work |
 |
| Genna jumping |
 |
| Bread at tonight's restaurant. Their crust was a little better than my crust, but my bread tastes better than the restaurant's bread |
 |
| A little drawing before dinner arrives. This was a "we don't have any high chairs" restaurant. They scrounged up a paper bag so the kids could draw on something; I brought the crayons. |
 |
| Quail, bread with compote and salami, fried cheese sandwich |
My kids are so beautiful, even if they are a pain in the neck sometimes!
ReplyDelete